Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm gonna be up to.

Haven't been to the hairdresser's since 'bout 10 months ago. It is that long. And it doesn't even look like it. :( Grow, hair, grow! Why aren't you growing at the incredible speed that Porks's is?

Gng to Highest Hair Salon at FEP next Saturday for a cut, wash and blow. Considering getting my hair dyed again. Should I? if only the hair is thicker..

I want my hair to look like that:
Ok la, I know that's probably not possible for me. Seeing as my hair hasn't grown one wee bit thicker since a year ago. But it is lovely to dream.

Anyway, ever since I started working there've been lots of plans being planned. Hehe Sorry for the lack of vocab. Gonna be meeting Pri sch friends whom I've not seen for at least 6 yrs, gonna have my first time watching movie in a Gold Class theatre coming Sun, crab plans w/ Jerelyn & Daisy (and Porks, since we've yet to eat crabs tgt! But I've to ask you..), swimming + eating + shopping plans w/ Hannah, etc.

I love having plans. But gng out so often = depleting amt in bank account. I really gotta start spending lesser!

Maybe I'll really extend my internship till Mid-Oct.. But the thought of continuing this torturous 9-6 life kills me. We'll see!

No comments: