Just another 5 weeks to go. Amy (the intern who extended her stay at the firm) left last Fri, so now I really have to count on myself for everything. And that's pretty scary, but I'm totally up for the challenge. Really, really hope that I can avoid making any mistakes for the remaining weeks so I can get a good evaluation. :) :)
After internship comes the new semester. Idk how I'm gonna survive (w/ sch and money) but somehow it'll work out. (Sigh) I just hate being alone in sch. I'll def. miss the comfort tht I get frm knwing that I can rely on those few friends of mine. But ah well. What will happen, will happen, so I shan't dwell on it now.
I haven't got a chance to say this, but I'm getting a hair cut soon & I'm superrrrrr psyched for it. Finally gna snip my hair short. So I can say goodbye to all the damaged hair. Looking frwd to coming Saturday. Not forgetting abt Friday - HP & The Deathly Hallows followed by Potato salad making w/ baby for the picnic on the next day! :)
So much things to get excited abt teehee. Ok I'mma get some rest after playing Pocket Academy. Bye-bye!
P.S. Happy 8th Month, baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment