Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I've been up to.

Went swimming with Porksies,
made salad and sandwiches (yums),
shopped,

had awesome dinners with the boy,



bought many useless things, and thus spending way too much,
went Timbre one too many times over 1 month,
had TCC one too many times over a month too,
bating farewell to people from the company I'm having internship at,
fell in love and got addicted to Gong Cha Alisan Tea,
took MC and spent the day watching Survivor & taking useless pictures w/ the cutie softoy,
dined at Munch (not Munchies) one fine evening,
made salad AGAIN in preparation for picnic,



here's a picture of baby hard at work,



made breakfast before gng out for haircut,

travelling to Marina Barrage!


picnic-ing w/ the Shanghai friends, :))))) (sorry if you guys look a 'lil ugly in these pictures! :/)




and last but not least, a picture of me after the haircut! Hehe
And also not to forget, the endless movies that I've caught with baby boy and meeting up w/ my primary sch friends, etc etc.

It's like I've got a totally different life ever since internship started. I really appreciate every one of you for going through all of these memories with me, esp. my baby boy.

I've been spending a lot of time w/ him every week. And times spent w/ him is always abt learning. Like learning to communicate properly w/ my family, learning to boil perfect eggs (hehe), learning to cope w/ unhappiness, learning this and learning that. I've gotta admit he's way more mature than I am, and that's a pretty nice change. To leave the growing up to me, and the scolding parts to him. (Hahahaha) I'm really glad I met you, baby.

I feel that I've grown a lot outside of sch over the past 5 months, and I'm living my life beautifully. But at the same time, I'm ready for internship to be over, and finish up w/ what's left of my poly life.

Yesterday was a beautiful Saturday, w/ the sun shining, friends laughing, kite flying, and catching up w/ a grp of people whom I've grown to love & appreciate.

I've just got to say that gng for the Shang hai OIP is probably the best decision I've made in my life. I find myself reminiscing the memories there w/ all those ppl, as well as creating even more memories w/ 'em back in SG now. Really hope we'll all stay as friends, and continue hving such outings for many years to come. <3

No comments: