Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Happy, happy weeks.

Hvn't been blogging for a long, long while now. Since I've got time on my hands while traveling hm I shall update this space for a bit! :)

Work has been the same. Same old boring job, boring office, boring everything, but which suits me perfectly. No, I'm not boring. It's 3 more weeks to end of internship n I've been looking frwd to this day for heaven knws how long. But tday Bessie suggested an extended internship aft realizing tht I only hv to return sch in Oct! My mind's kinda made up, tho i'd eventually regret this decision. Haha

Anyways, the sudden urge to blog now was b/c I just thought of a brilliant plan tht I'd really like to put into action, but wld most likely nt happen. Hahaha. On second thoughts, I think I'm not mentioning it here anymore.

Life's been really gd, I'd say! Gna ask for permission to go Genting w/ baby boy tonight. Hopefully my parents will b trusting enf to let me go. :)

Right now I'm v v v excited to return hm so I can enjoy my night w/ a bowl of Maggie mee and Survivor. Heehehehhehe 

No comments: