Thursday, July 07, 2011

Recess

Im selfish, melo-dramatic, hot tempered, irritating, likes things to go my way, rude, gets unhappy easily.

But most of the time ppl could find a way to forgive me. And they forget, or not, and they treat me like I'm their friend/family again. Nobody can be perfect to the extent that they don't require forgiveness from others. It is not possible. I just need more forgiveness from ppl than most.

I don't think I deserve to be claimed as someone who got too used to being forgiven by others until I expect everyone to do it. I don't expect, ppl just do. They found it in their heart to forgive others b/c love/friendship/kinship/wtv is more impt than the heat of the moment whn ppl do/say things which they dont usually do.

Today was such a hard day. All I want to do is hide myself at home or seek refuge at a friend's place to fill my mind with any sort of nonsense. I need a break.

No comments: