It's Sunday night agn, which can only mean tht Monday is 'round the corner, and it's gna be another week of routine all over agn.
But I'm really glad that all of my wknds so far have been spent pleasantly, w/ lots of activities and smiles. Of course thr were countless unreasonable outbursts of anger/unhappiness on my part. :\ But I'm lucky tht Suri can bear w/ all of these nonsense & still love me nonethless. Wahaha he nvr actually said tht to me before tho..
Met up w/ the girls on Saturday evening for an evening of picnic/movie marathon/chit chat time. Not so much of movie marathon b/c the place was absolutely packed w/ ppl thr was really no point in squeezing w/ the rest of those ppl whn we can use the time to catch up w/ one another. So we talked!
I knw I've said this before, and hv come to this realisation pretty lot of times too, but I still want to say tht I realised we're all growing up really, really fast. So fast tht sometimes I feel like I can't really catch up w/ time. And I also realised tht it's not a choice to grow up, it's more of being forced to grow up to suit the fast-paced life in SG. And I also can't stop dwelling on the fact tht all of my friends hv far greater aspirations than mine & I'm wondering if thr's really smth else tht's just right for me. Or is it just accounting? (I'm not looking down on accountants, in case any of u misunderstood!)
Sunday was spent w/ my baby boy @ Causeway Point. The day started off really bad, but luckily it ended on a happy note. :) Caught Captain America: The First Avenger. Correct?? I thought it was a pretty average movie, but I'm looking forward to the nxt one, whr many other heros joined forces. Had Mcdonald's for breakfast & Curry chicken w/ rice @ Toastbox for dinner, which were gd enf to satisfy my stomach for the day. :) And apart frm doing report & studying for exam, we also indulged in a 'lil bit of shopping time. Heh. Really like dates like these whr nth is pre-planned. Looking frwd to the nxt one!
Now tht it's almost slp time it's also time to get back to reality. Next weekend is gna be pretty packed too, so till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment