Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi baby boy,


It's been 9 short mths since we got tgt. Short only b/c time passed really fast over those mths. Look, it's alrdy almost a yr since we went Shanghai, got to knw each others' existence, I'm past internship, and we're almost done w/ poly.

Time is passing way too fast & I wish it's slower b/c this period is prolly the highlight of my life. Thank you baby for giving so many pleasant memories, for all the nightly phn calls that r like chicken soup for my soul. You're my companion for shopping, for walking ard aimlessly, for movies, you're my confidant for all my nonsensical ramblings, complaints, and you motivate me everytime I'm down.

And thank you baby, for believing that I'm right for you, and you for I. I wish I can believe the same, but I think I'm not gd enf. So no matter what happens in future, I hope that u'll always be cheerful, smiling, and be cute just the way u are.

I love you!

P.S. This blog has officially become the most mushy blog I've seen. I'm really sorry to the rest of you. :(

No comments: