Thursday, August 18, 2011

The reason I love you, is you, being you.

It's finally Friday tmr, which means I've survived a week totally on my own in the co.! Have been kept very busy w/ the workload so I don't feel that alone. Really, really happy that the week is almost over. Just another week & the alone-ness will b gone!

Baby boy came down to lunch w/ me tday and u bet I was happy. I was smiling crazily the whole time. It was like bright sunshine for tht hr on a gloomy day. Cheered me up to no end. And like everytime we meet, he was full of his nonsense so I was laughing the entire time too. Gave me just the motivation I needed for the rest of the day. :)

Ok sry I'm gushing praises for him endlessly here. I'm gna cont' so don't read it if u alrdy can't take it!

We dined at The Ramen Shop, which is this little shop at the farthest corner oppo. Wilkie Edge. Not amazing food, but I love the ambiance on the second lvl and the lunch set meal is a plus! It's a pretty gd place to just hv lunch & hang out w/ friends imo.

Anyway, sidetracking frm tday's lunch, I hvn't been quarreling w/ Suri for a week! And tht's b/c we had an agreement that if I were to avoid getting angry over petty things for 5 mths, he'd get me a ring. Tehehehe I'm working on it, I'm working on it! So far it's been great, but for some sick reason I missed him acting all adult, trying to lecture me a particular thing. Hahaha

I love you, baby. Thanks for coming down tday. You're such an awesome guy. :)

No comments: