Thursday, August 18, 2011

2 more weeks

Hey guys. I'm back, wehehehe. This time w/ pictures! I'm blogging agn only b/c I just changed the template & I can't stop coming back here, so thr goes another entry.

In case you think I'm v happy recently, no actually I'm not really that happy. :\ I'm just trying to stay satisfied w/ everything I hv: A satisfactory-paying & interesting enf job, a wonderful boyf, many friends whom I can talk/hv fun w/, etc.. So yea. I'm really looking frwd to my 1-week Batam trip w/ Suri that's coming in 2 weeks' time tho! Gna be staying at his home, just taking in the lifestyle thr. I'm excited!!!!

The past week I,
Went studying w/ the boy,

Went eating w/ the boy (seoul garden hehe) - Stomach almost burst w/ all the food.

Bought manyyyy hair, facial, beauty products from Watsons,

Check out how awesome the compact powder case looks before it gets all powdery!

And met up w/ my newly made friend from internship, Eunice!

Listening to her play the Ukelele kinda inspired me to get one myself, start learning how to play it & sing & play it to myself. Seriously considering one right now, but I'mma look at my financial capability first before deciding. Hehe

Alright be back agn soon! Nightieeee.

No comments: