Tuesday, August 16, 2011

XO

Hi baby. I love hugging you while gng down the escalator. You look so cute to me always, even whn your pictures aren't really... that nice. I like it whn you lecture me abt this or that, I like that you're so much more mature than I am. I love tht you don't get upset w/ me over little things. I love you kissing the back of my hand. I love your deep voice. I like you laughing at me, annoying me (not always). I love hugging you to slp & waking up beside you.

I love almost absolutely everything abt you. I'm crazily in love w/ you.

Changed the template of my blog earlier on b/c I wanted to change the title picture & ended up realizing that thr's an improved advance editing for blog templates! It's been long since I did anything to my blog, so thr goes nth. :)

A 'lil update on work. I'm the only intern left in Stone Forest, so tht means I'm currently lunching by myself everyday. Sad, but not sad. As I tweeted, it's mind over matter, & I'm not even trying to console myself. I'm pretty fine w/ eating by myself actually. Kinda really enjoy it. Hee. But still, I'm really glad Eunice's coming over tmr! <333333333 She's been a huge part of my strength throughout the internship. Stress, sadness, anger, anything at all, she's always thr. It's gd to hv friends like that.

So anyway, it's really just plain amazing tht I'm still enjoying work even tho' I'm facing such sad situation. That's saying a lot 'bout how much I'm liking what I'm doing. Gonna enjoy whtvr I do for the remaining 2 mths!

P.S. This is an 'appreciation' post, if you (Suri) get wht I mean. No, I don't care if you don't get wht I mean, actually.

No comments: