Friday, August 12, 2011
Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
Today (Friday) is supposedly the last day of internship. But hey, I'm on leave & I'm extending till Oct! I'm really glad I made this choice 'though I know I will def. regret & whine endlessly on my decision to extend. But I know I made the right decision b/c I feel that I'm not ready to leave yet, like it'd be too sudden to just leave now. I think I might've grown attached to the place, and it has become so familiar to me after 5 mths, so I'm stayin' for now!
Ytd was a brilliant day... B/C I'VE FINALLY GOT MYSELF A CLASSMATE. Yayyyyyyyy. I've been worrying over the coming sem b/c I don't really have friends whom I can tag along w/ comfortably, (yes, comfortably, b/c I don't wna hv to act like I'm all happy and cheery whn I'm actually not) so I didn't knw if I shld just randomly pick a timetable by myself. The thought of asking Eunice has been running through my mind like probably a million times alrdy, so imagine how awesomely happy I felt whn she asked me if I'd like to join her coming sem! Hehehe
I knw I prolly sound like a retard getting all happy over such a small matter, but it really matters to me b/c I don't wna be alone in the last semester of Poly. T.T So that def. made my day. :)
Ok ending abruptly here. I wna get back to Survivor so that I might have a higher chance to concentrate on final report tmr!!!!!! G'night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment