
I've been wanting to get a tattoo for god knws how long already but I wonder whn I'm really gonna get it done. This is such an amazing tattoo, & it really urges me to get one soon, but of course not smth this big! Just a small one, for the experience???
Whnever I bring up this topic, objections will start coming from everywhere. Things about it being permanent, affecting career, image and other what nots. I just feel that I shldn't be stopped by anyone b/c I really want it & I only live once. So one day. One day I will.
I've been procrastinating on blogging for pretty long already, and now I have so many pictures to post up, which I'm doing so tmr morning! I'm left w/ 2 weeks of work, a week of holiday & then it's back to sch.
Time flies. I still can't believe it's really a year since my China trip. I still miss it every now & then. I miss the freedom, the ecstatic state that most of us were in for that entire month. It was an experience I'd nvr want to remove from my life. Such nostalgic memories! Today in last year was the 5th day there, when we started adapting to the place, to ppl ard us & when we started exploring Da Run Fa for groceries. Really awesome memories.
And the thought of getting back to sch just adds on to the misery. HAI.
It isn't really that bad, but it's gonna be a different feeling this time round. Hopefully it turns out to be a good thing! Make me more hardworking or something????? Heh.
I'm definitely gonna miss Stoneforest though. A huge aid to my first step as a trainee accountant. I just might go back there in future.
And if you're wondering how I'm getting along w/ Suri, yes, we're both very fine tgt. I've got to say I've found a treasure & I have plans on keeping it for life!!!
So till tmr, goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment