Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy days can't stop laughing.

I've been putting off blogging for way too long before the previous entry that I'm squeezing all the dates I've went on w/ Suri into this long post. We go on datesalmost every weekend b/c if not I'll think that he's spending too much time w/ his BFF andI'llget really jealous. So I guess he has no choice but to spend time w/ me too. :S

On his B'day we went Waraku for dinner! Guilty to say that I did not plan anything out of the ordinary for him when he did so much for me on mine. Instead... he got me 2 cute Doraemons, which really surprised me since it's his b'day & I should be the one doing so.

So we were at Waraku,
and he got this Ramen in pork based soup, I believe.

And I got the Scallop Ramen in Cream based soup. It wasn't very 'gelat', & I managed to finish it off so I guess it's not bad!

Cuties he bought me. :))
Sides we ordered: Enokitake wrapped in bacon strips, and fried squid legs w/ the bombz sauce. It was so good that I could eat anything gross w/ that sauce.

Even though I failed to present him w/ a present first thing when we met, I honestly had the intention to get him a watch since he likes watches so much. So we went watch hunting after dinner! He had his eyes on this particular watch but thought it was too expensive so we went back empty-handed. Ok the whole point is we eventually decided on this b/c he has spent so much on me all these while so I really didn't mind getting him smth good for his b'day. And so, this!
His b'day was on a Thursday, & on that week's Saturday we went on a lil' trip to JB along w/ Justin, his friend, Weicheng & his gf for some shopping & dinner. I'd have to say that dinner was reallllllly awesome. It was well worth the money too. 8 dishes for only $14++/person, w/ 5 dishes being seafood. Satisfying like mad. Pictures are below.



This Taman Sri Tebrau is where all the good food is!

LA-LA. Even btr if it's cooked in the western way. Hehe
HEI BO. Had a really big share of it since only a few were hving it. The cereal was double thumbs up!
Surprise from Weicheng & gf for Suri's belated b'day!
Suri sleptover & this is our not very healthy but still pretty good lunch.
That was followed by dinner @ Ling Zhi w/ my family. A vegetarian buffet which would be much better if they served more variety, and more yummy vegetarian food. I've honestly tried a lot of very awesome vegetarian food but those weren't found thr.



Weekend passed & after a few working days we met up for a dinner date! Went City Hall & decided to settle our meal @ The Handburger. I had Fish n' Chips which I personally thought was pretty lame b/c I shld be trying the burger thr. But I was pretty famished by then, so I wanted to get my food quick.

Baby cino. -_- I really shouldn't hv gotten this, but when it was served I kinda pretended that that was exactly what I wanted, otherwise Suri would definitely laugh at me for ordering smth as small as that for @$2.50. :(
Our orders! Looks good but was average only. Wouldn't mind going back thr though!




So that's about all for the mo. Having the time of my life now as you can see. Coping w/ work & love life has proved to be quite manageable, but coping w/ sch life, love life & baby boy's work life would be an entirely different thing. I'm hoping for the best!

Gonna end off w/ my fav porridge. The love of my life, really. I gave up restaurants for this. <3

Goodnight & have a good week ahead. Yay!

No comments: