I had Suri all to myself. We spent it like an old couple, laying around the house, renting movies to watch at night, making sushi tgt, and turning in for the night tgt. We basically did nothing, but this nothing was so, so blissful.
And today, we woke up at 11am to an entire day of tv programmes. The simplicity in the way we spent this weekend is just wonderful. Of course I don't want all my weekends like that, but to spend it like that once in a while is great. :-) It led me to think of how it would be like to spend the rest of my life w/ you, and I really like what I see.
At the start of this r/s I've nvr thought I'd feel this way. I actually expected it to be just like any other r/s. The happiness of a new-found love, followed by quarrels, jealousy, and other whatnots that accompanies a r/s. But you taught me so much more. You taught me patience, love, filial piety, and everything else. You're wonderful.
A guy who doesn't easily say 'I love you' (in fact I've only heard it twice from him in the 10 months we've been tgt), a guy who shows his love through actions, a guy w/ mature thoughts, a guy who places his family above everything else, a guy who can impress his employers and has such potential, and a humorous guy at that too. Not perfect, of course, but how did I get so lucky to have this close-to-perfect guy w/ me?
Every single time I look at you, all I want is to love you w/ everything I have. I would really love to spend the rest of my life w/ you.
So I feel guilty, for requesting you to slpover at my hse almost every weekend just so we can have more time for each other. I know it's tiring, and what other btr places to rest than your own home? But while I really want you to have more rest, I also want you for myself.. So I'm really sorry, baby, sorry that I'm selfish. But I love you so much all the same.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment