Time passed really fast over here. I can't believe that it's Saturday, and my 1 week break from work is ending in 2 days' time. :(
I'm definitely gna miss this place whn I'm back even though I hvn't been doing much. Heh. Their way of life and the way they communicate to everyone is very different, but they make it very easy for me to feel comfortable around 'em.
I've had my ups and downs here though. Some days I feel like I'm stupid for deciding to spend an entire week of break w/ ppl whom I don't really knw and who talk in a dialect that I'm not well-versed in, other times I really enjoy their company, and feel sad that I won't be seeing them for probably more than a yr.
But all in all, the experience was great, and despite telling Suri so many times that I don't wna be back here agn, I still look forward to the nxt time I'll be back. Hehe. I enjoy the food here, enjoy bathing time here, enjoy the way Suri is whn he's ard his family and enjoy the feeling of being in Batam w/ his family.
Hehe. I'll be back in approximately 24hrs! Till then, Sims Social!
No comments:
Post a Comment