Monday, October 31, 2011

Aim: 3 AM

It's gonna be a really long night tonight and long day tomorrow. I can't tell if I hate assignments or like them for giving me sense of purpose in life. It has been really long since I last burnt midnight oil to finish up an assignment, and this, of course, is not fun at all, but to have something to rush for is better than nothing at all.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I guess I'm typing nonsense to de-stress. It is this stressful, oh god. I'm hoping I survive through tomorrow. To look for a job in newspaper, write a resume, and a cover letter in 1 day is gonna kill me.

On a bright, bright note, my weekend was great. I went Singapore Flyer, Helix Bridge, and then to the inside of MBS for the very first time. The endless branded shops amazed me to no end and it makes me want to be rich in future. Anyhow, the evening was very well-spent and very enjoyable. Heehee.

Back to reality - I need to get back to my assignment for Corporate Comm. I miss Suri so much and I can't wait for the coming weekend again. Goodnight to you all! ^^

No comments: