Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Among all the little insignificant things,

nothing makes a person feel more down than quarreling with a loved one. It's this really intense feeling which keeps me distracted, angry, and feeling like my emotions would all burst out at any second. And it doesn't help at all that the other party doesn't give a hoot about it.

I'm stuck with finding a suitable job on the newspapers, creating a resume and a cover letter, and also another tutorial for tomorrow's lesson, and honestly, I can deal with the workload. But what I can't deal with is the feeling that something's not settled, that I didn't end a conversation on the right note with a person. It keeps eating at me, this feeling, and I'm getting more and more distracted by the minute. I almost hope I would burst so I can stop feeling this way.

This is so terrible. Especially on a night like this. I wish Suri would comfort me now. I really need to get a grip. Ugh.

No comments: