Was real busy at the start of this week. Had to rush to complete Corporate Comm assignment 1 and Business Comm resume and cover letter on Mon and Wed respectively, coupled w/ tutorials! It almost felt like I was mugging for the end of sem exams. But this lack of sleep and hectic-ness bring along a deep sense of satisfaction when I see the end products of my assignments. ^^
Even though I really hate being tired and having commitments, when I managed to carry them out I always feel like my life isn't being wasted at that moment. It beats staying home doing nothing all day but surf the net, eat and sleep. So even though there are things that I dread doing, I feel really motivated to keep my life this way.
Gonna have to spend some time catching up on my studies, I'm starting to lag behind again!
No comments:
Post a Comment