Monday, November 07, 2011

Self-destructive

I am a temperamental person. I got slightly better after leaving Secondary school but it's coming back again. And this time it got to the point where my actions are too hurtful to just ignore & pretend that nothing happened. Whatever happened to me?

Often the person who gets all my nonsense is Suri. It's a wonder how he forgoes everything & forgives me time after time. But now, it's a whole different situation & I can't say that I regret everything b/c at the point of time, that was really how I feel. I just wish I hadn't decide to let everything out.

I've reached the point where I can't possibly do anything. Nothing I say is gonna sound believable and being apologetic isn't enough anymore..

Saturday was one of the most unbelievable days in my entire life. It has been a long time since I last had an outburst like that towards my friends and now that we're all so much more grown up as compared to the past, it's harder to forgive and forget.

I'm such a hurtful person. I don't deserve good friends b/c see what I've done to mine.

This feeling is so terrible.

No comments: