Saturday, November 19, 2011

Our relationship is a year old. Hee.

1 year passed by so quickly. I still can't digest the fact that we've already been tgt for a year. That's 12 months, 365 days. Every time I think of how we began, I'll be brought back to the good times in China, where everything was so carefree(and cheap too). And I'll think that going to China, thus meeting you, is probably the best decision I've ever made.

That said, we do have our ups and downs too. Especially in the recent months, with me getting so stressed over every little thing. I take full responsibilities for everything bad that'd happened to us, but I hope all these make us stronger instead of tearing us apart.

I hope you do know that I love you sincerely and will stick by you no matter what happens. You know me well, though b/c of that you'd do things that u know would get me crazily frustrated whenever I'm being unreasonable to you. You don't mind hugging me to sleep, and you'd show me that you love me so that I'll feel it, not hear it. And you, spending time w/ every week no matter how packed your schedule is, no matter how tired you are, but I never know how to appreciate. You're the best, baby. And there's so many more things I have to learn from you.

Thanks for a year of happiness, laughter, sadness and tears. Without these, it wouldn't have been a proper, complete relationship. Thanks for the awesome dinner @ Mr. Curry ytd hehe Have been craving for it for so long. And for catching Immortals w/ me late into the night despite feeling tired from work, and for today's K box. That was the first time I really blasted my voice and sung my heart out, b/c it's not embarrassing at all breaking my voice in front of you. Hehehehehehe Lucky we did go in the end, otherwise I wouldn't have known that singing w/ you can be this enjoyable. :)

Thanks baby, for being my ultimate joy in life, and for making me feel like I'm alive.

No comments: