Thursday, November 24, 2011

E-learning Week

Was another pretty hectic week, I'd say, and this last semester's gonna stay this hectic, or even more so. :( It's honestly the toughest semester out of all! After dying & reviving from WISP assignment 1, came Corcomm Assignment 2, which kept me up almost the entire Sunday night b/c I only had one another grp member to help me due to the sudden disappearance act by the other one. Tough night; first time I suffered so much over a group work. Hahaha

The rest of the week went by in a blur till today. Mostly I was working on e-learning assignments, with very little progress. Today was different b/c I had to go back to school for a make up lecture, and subsequently Jap buffet @ Nihon Mura w/ the ex-Chio Lim interns, followed by Puss in Boots w/ Eunice & Mark. Pretty amazing how much I enjoyed myself despite not really knowing those guys. Had a really relaxing evening which kinda pumped me up a lil' bit for the rest of E-learn assignments!

While I was out I couldn't help but to think of Suri. I realised a lot of times when I'm w/ ppl whom I'm not exactly very close to, I'd tend to feel this uncomfortable feeling. I can only describe it as a 想娘家 feeling. Like I can't wait to be back home to where everything's safe, or be w/ Suri, to make me feel like everything's fine again. I have no idea why I'd always feel that, and it's not a feeling that I can just forget about. I hate that feeling, but it makes me cherish the security I have from home & from my boyfriend.

Haha ok enough of blabbering, really need to complete e-learning assignments now. Buai, hope all of you had a good day.

P.S. So excited for what's to come!!!

No comments: