Hello, everyone! My bad days are gone. The start of November was such a wreck that I wanted to escape from reality badly. After the first 2 weeks it's turning out to be much better. :)
Just last Thursday, I went for a buffet at Nihon Mura along with Eunice, Mark, Shaun and Aaron. The last 2 being the least expected people whom I'll ever have buffet with. But it was good! The company was fun, had a slight moment of craziness while eating there. One of the good things about schooling without the bunch of people whom I've always been in school with is the opportunity to make other friends and opening my eyes to others whom I've never really noticed before.
Just last Thursday, I went for a buffet at Nihon Mura along with Eunice, Mark, Shaun and Aaron. The last 2 being the least expected people whom I'll ever have buffet with. But it was good! The company was fun, had a slight moment of craziness while eating there. One of the good things about schooling without the bunch of people whom I've always been in school with is the opportunity to make other friends and opening my eyes to others whom I've never really noticed before.
Ok maybe that's just 'cause I'm in a class which has a lot of people whom I've never met before. Anyway, here are some pictures from the buffet.


Look at all the food! I'd say it's pretty worth it to have a buffet there b/c of the choices of food they offer. They have mentaiko stuff which are absolutely the love, they have salmon sashimi, gyoza, B&J for dessert if u choose that from one of the other 6 exclusive dishes which u can have, and many other ala carte items from the menu. Awesome much.


A group shot before leaving for Puss in Boots at PS with Eunice & Mark!
Friday was a b'day surprise for Joyce planned by the usual grp of people who started meeting up ever since coming back from Shanghai OIP. Went PlayNation for the surprise! Planning surprises are so much fun, especially for people whom I am close to. It's such a good feeling to know that there are people who bother to meet up just for a friend's b'day, all agreeing to buy presents tgt and all contributing in some way or other.
While we were there I had my virgin try at Guitar Hero, and this dancing game on Xbox Kismet, which was completely retarded, but fun nonetheless. This was followed by a stayover at Suzhen's place, where we watched Ladda Land, Human Centipede & some comedy which I can't remember. 2 sadistic movies in a row, which explains the need for a comedy at the end. Heh. None of us lasted through the comedy though!
The few pictures that I took from my phone on that day. VERY few, I might add.
Heh.
Come Saturday was a Baby Shower @ my cousin's place followed by a date with Suri in Town. Walked around Somerset@313 and settled our dinner at Marche before heading home b/c I was so tired from the lack of sleep. Rushed the 3 FBOs out for BComm e-learning before watching Inception with Suri. Hehe The plot of the movie is pretty mind-boggling & it requires some explanation before I could understand what was happening, but it was good till the part where we stopped. (I really had to go to bed then b/c my eyes wouldn't stop closing!)
As I was saying, we went Marche for dinner, and needless to say, we got ourselves the famous Rosti w/ sausage & sour cream, along with Mushroom soup and Grilled chicken breast & mash potato. We were both so incredibly full after finishing up those 3 dishes, & they were all good 'cept for the chicken breast. The rosti from Marche is still the best that I've tasted so far, and the mushroom soup is one of the best that I've had. Not exaggerating at all!
My cute boyfriend.
And as if I haven't had enough fun, we headed to Haw Par Villa this afternoon! The last time I've been there was when I was still a toddler, so I have absolutely no recollections of that place. Have always wanted to visit this place again so we went ahead despite the dark clouds which we spotted on our way there.
Had so much fun walking in the rain w/ Suri & taking pictures of us doing nonsense things there. I think it was a really great day. So much love and happiness that I'm drowning from blisssssssssssss. Thank you, baby, for loving me. :))
So this marks the end of my E-learning week. There was so much fun, but I regret to say that I didn't make use of my 1 week of break from school to do any productive studying at all. I'm piled with so many undone tutorials (from past tutorials & the coming ones), mid sem exams are coming up and BComm assessments are catching up with me. I am gonna be so dead. Ugh.




No comments:
Post a Comment