Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"... But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." — Madeleine L’Engle

Time Check - 4:20AM

And I'm still working on my BComm sales scenario. Yawwwwns. I'm taking such a long time b/c I feel this sales scenario is gonna play a huge part in the coming sales calls so I'm afraid of putting in things which are redundant! Somehow I feel getting the module leader for BComm 3 isn't a good thing after all. :(

I can't believe I'm still procrastinating completing my work even when it's already 4:30AM!!! I've yet to do Tax & MA tutorial haha See how bad I am with time management. Gonna be such a tiring day tmr in school. Planning on skipping Tax tutorial to complete MA tutorial (do the more confusing one) Weehee.

I miss my baby boy but I'm gonna meet him tmrz for dinner so excitezzzzzzzzz! Lurbbe lurbbe euu, baby. Wahahahaha *Delirious in the wee hrs of morning* BYE.

No comments: