The year is drawing to a close in another month, yet there seems to be a lot more that I'll have to deal w/ before the year ends. I rmb blogging not too long ago about how 2010 was a great year; a year of changes and new experiences, and now it's alrdy the end of 2011. How fast time flies! It really scares me sometimes how time is slipping away so quickly. I don't want to lose any moment of my life, but I have in fact wasted a lot of time this year. Internship went by in a blur, and that's alrdy 6 months gone. Being back in school w/ the knowledge that my life as a poly student is ending in less than 4 months is a wonder. I'm growing old so fast but I feel that I've still got so much more to learn.
This year, I found so many imperfections in myself. I can safely say that I've learnt more about myself in the current yr than in any other years of my life. From my days as an intern, to dealing w/ my temper (and that has always been a problem), to trying my hardest to love ppl as they should be, to make myself a better person. It's so hard, and I think I've failed miserably, but I really want to better. I really want to be proud of myself, as cliche as that sounds.
I feel I've been through quite a lot in the later half of this year and there were a lot of times when i felt no one cares about me, no one appreciates my effort. But thinking back to everything that have happened, I realised that every single time I'm upset, there's always a friend ard to pull me up. And I know there are ppl who accept me the way I am, imperfect and all.
Recently I've been getting upset regularly over sch. The stress is getting really unbearable but I know I've only got myself to blame. So the last aim for myself before this year ends is to get the last semester of my studies back on track!
Looking forward to 2012!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment