Monday, December 05, 2011

Week 8

I had brilliant weekend. It wasn't one w/o problems, in fact, it had lots and lots of problems, but most of them worked out in the end and the weekend ended on a wonderful note. :) Love from friends is a really powerful thing. It gave me the courage to trudge on no matter what was happening, and no matter if they knew what's going on at all. It could be nothing more than just the distractions when I'm w/ them, but it kept my mind happy, and kept me from turning crazy. Heh.

Well anyway, I spent so much time w/ friends this weekend that I didn't have much time for my studies, and papers are starting this Saturday. Not forgetting the BComm interview coming thursday. So much to get ready for and so little time left! I should probably isolate myself from all distractions till the end of this week at the least. Don't wish to end up sacrificing my slp to finish revision again.

It's the start of another week. Hope it stays good!

And before I end this post, happy birthday, brother! Be happy wherever you're at now. We love you forever and ever and ever and ever more. :)))

I love my baby boy too.

No comments: