Monday, December 19, 2011

And as it goes, all good things come to an end.

Everyday we're faced w/ new obstacles, endless problems. Sometimes we think we've outwitted them, but sometimes they just go back to square one. I always wonder why certain things happen. Why quarrel, why be unhappy, why...? It's funny how fine things can be at one moment, and at the next, everything is gone, emotions change.

Sigh.

Is it me? Is it me wanting too much, expecting too much from people, from society? I can't help but compare, be envious, want people to do things by my circumstances. I want so much from people. But maybe all these are up to myself. Maybe if I change my perspectives, stop my endless complaints, stop comparing, things will be better.

I am always amazed with people who manage to do that. To be giving, to live for others instead for themselves. How can people be that selfless is a big question to me. But I believe there are few of such people out there.

All I wanna do now is to buck up, trudge on & forget about everything else until the time comes.

Being alive can at the same time be so torturing and fulfilling.

No comments: