Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Listless, lifeless.

First week into working at Mr Punch and I'm alrdy getting quite sick of it. I know I said I'll make things different this time round, but it's difficult when I hv to work w/ this particular type of ppl whom I don't like working w/. Maybe things only do look better when it's over. Just like my days in nyny. It's also prolly just the beginning-of-a-job blues. I'm gonna suck it up for 3 mths. Maybe by then I'd be a happy employee.

Anyways. I've tried doing projs after work for 2 days, and didn't manage to complete anything much. It's really, really hard to cope w/ sch and work at the same time. When I'm home from work, all I want is to rest so I can bear w/ work the next day. But I'll make sure today I'll get something done since work starts at 6pm tmr!

Christmas is reaching in another 3 days, yet i didn't do any Christmas shopping at all. Getting really broke, and I'm trying hard to save up for my trip in March I don't really hv much excess cash to spend on gifts. :( But it's gonna be worth it comes Mar 2012. It's gonna be worth it!

Oh yes. Did I mention? I went USS w/ Suri last Sunday. It was fantastic though it was just the both of us! Will blog about it soon!

No comments: