
When I was young I have never felt that x'mas is anything special since chinese new year is prolly the event that my family really put any significance to. But as I grow older, and started spending more time w/ friends on x'mas day, x'mas just gets better and better every year.
The past few x'mas I believe was spent at Ellise's place w/ the girls and the gays. Wonderful and stupid times. Dinner & then crazy photo spam w/ everyone. Maybe that was for new year eve, but it doesn't really matter since it's just a difference of a few days hehe.
Well, so this year, there ain't gonna be any of such gatherings b/c Ellise is currently in London. Feels a bit weird that we aren't gonna gather tgt in her living room on new year's eve and count down to 2012 tgt, but well, the only thing constant is change, as they say. It's still gonna be a wonderful x'mas. :)
Haven't been down to look at the x'mas lights in Orchard. Last year's was pretty good so I wanna look at this year's too! The year is ending soon and I'm very, very excited for the coming year. So many changes are gonna take place after graduation. Thailand trip (we're gng Pattaya too, in addition to Bangkok!), looking for further studies in private uni or ACCA, a real accounting job (excited!), and start earning my own kachingz $$. :) I can't wait for last semester of Poly to end. I am actually quite surprised that I'm so looking forward to it seeing as I prefer studying to working!
Speaking about working, before I can enjoy the coming Thailand trip or any other overseas plans w/ friends, I've gotta get a part-time job now. Was gng for Abercrombie but I think it's pretty hard to get in now since so many people are interested in the job! :( So I'm prolly gonna interview at Mr. Punch if they're still hiring people. Heh. Sian to be working but money makes me happy. Woooooooooooooooo~
Here I am blogging as if I've no papers on the next 2 days! I've been procrastinating since ytd night. Le sigh. I should really get back to revision. Goodbye! Muah.
No comments:
Post a Comment