In the previous post I was talking about getting a job and all, and now I'm employed! Simply ecstatic! Hee. Ytd was a pretty awesome day. The paper didn't go very well for me, so I'll just hv to hope for the best and let the worrying come later. Did I already say that the accounting paper was a killer?? :(
Ytd was really awesome b/c I felt for the very first time in Poly, the relief from end of exams. It's as if a dark shield was removed right in front of me if I wanna be dramatic in describing how I felt hahaha. Usually it feels just like any other day to me. But this time it truly felt like I've been freed from stress, albeit for 2 weeks only. School has been really tough, but it's fine for me now. :)) I'm slowly getting to know more ppl whom I've nvr talked to before, so it feels really great to do so in my last semester in Poly!
Another reason why I was so hype about end of CTs is b/c it means can start hunting for a job & get started w/ earning $$ & saving up for the trip! So I set a time right after the last paper for an interview at Mr. Punch & got employed. ^^
Tadah.

Starting work next week. Hope it's gonna be better than my experience in NYNY.
After the interview I met up w/ mah baby boy for dinz. We haven't met for 1.5 week and it already felt long to me. Had Astons for dinner hehe One of our fav hunts for food, plus it's affordable. :) So nice to see him after mugging hard for tests, and getting a job and all. And we're gonna go USS coming Saturday!!! Excited much.
Life's good. But started next week it's gonna get much more hectic than the first term of semester! Now I've gotta juggle my time b/c friends, boyfriend, school, work and the many projects we've gotta submit when school reopens. There's also Biz Comm. sales calls 1 & 2 to worry about. But thinking about how near the end of semester exams are, and thus graduation, makes me feel excited all over again.
Next year everything's gonna be so different. ME GUSTA.
No comments:
Post a Comment