It's a picture-less post again! My blog is getting so wordy & boring.
Have been a really good girl by not skipping work at all until now. Gonna try my best to keep this up until Thailand trip! I'm so excited to be able to travel w/ my baby boy that it's the only motivation that keeps me going, that makes me not want to miss any opportunity to earn more so that I can save more! That said, it's also really not that torturous to work at Mr. Punch. It's probably just me not liking the service industry. I can't serve people to save my life.
Take for example today's function. Saw this customer w/o the main course on the table, so being nice, I went to ask for his order. And what he replied made me want to snap at him. Who cares if he has repeated the order to someone else a few times? It's not like I was the one whom he spoke to, right? So obviously, the saying that customers are always right doesn't apply to me at all, and obviously I can't survive long in F&B industry.
That's exactly the reason why I'm looking forward to graduation. Can't wait to get a proper full-time job and do something that I like. Accounting jobs may be boring, may cause serious weight-gains, and may sometimes be really dreadful, but it beats standing 8hrs, feigning happy 24/7, and constantly being nice to people.
Nevertheless, I get to be more involved in the operations of the restaurant here as compared to the previous one I was at. So it's actually pretty interesting too.
Anyway, this year's Christmas has been really... boring? Except for the steamboat at Jyh Jie's place and the family chalet, I basically spent Christmas by myself w/ Survivor, projects and chocolates. Heh. Baby went back Batam to spend time w/ his family over Christmas, which was really sad, b/c I missed him so much, but he brought back several goodies for my family & I! ^^
This current week is gonna be pretty relaxing since I'm only working today and tomorrow. More time for projects and tutorials, then! Can't wait to finish up all projects, and can't wait to spend time w/ the girls, and my awesome boyfriend to put a good end to year 2011.
Oh, and I received lavender body scrub & moisturizer from Joyce for this year's gift exchange, and I'm excited to try it out! Hehe Still have yet to exchange gifts w/ Suri, gonna do so coming Wed, and I'm really interested to know what he has gotten for me. Hee. Hope all of y'all had a merry Christmas!
Cheerios.
No comments:
Post a Comment