Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi, I've been away.

Avoided using the laptop ever since the day before my sales call. Had to get some productive studying done! So far, so good, but I've gotta buck up and mug even harder if I want to finish my revision beforehand and not die after 4 consecutive papers.

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and I'm feeling pretty moodless now, I'd say. It's not that I'm not looking forward to it, but to me, it is just like any other day. This may sound really - (no suitable word to describe what's on my mind now), but he makes me happy every single time we meet, how can Valentine's Day make a day even more special than it already is? From the deepest corner of my heart, I'm happy. Well, of course all my closer friends know the things I go through sometimes, but generally, no one has made me happier than Suri. His constant love, dedication and commitment to this r/s is the rarest thing I have ever found. I'm satisfied, I really don't need anything more. No need for fanciful dates, dinners, etc, on every special occasion, but of course I won't mind it if it does happen! Hehehe Just really want to say that this Valentine's Day, I'm where I should be in the r/s aspect of my life. Thank you, Suri. :)

And a Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends who mean so much to me, and my family.

No comments: