So... today's Advanced Financial Accounting paper marked the end of my 3-year education in Ngee Ann Poly. I do feel sad about it because it is another place which made me into the person I am today. Still remember how I felt when I looked at all the modules I'd be taking in Year 1, particularly the accounting modules, and feeling that it's gonna be a long journey till I take advanced financial accounting. And today, I'm already done w/ it.
This graduation issue is so, so surreal. I can't believe that I'm actually done w/ this journey. What am I going to do now, where do I go, can I not do anything? Should I travel as much as possible while I'm still young? Like what Jerene said today, it is like taking away the wooden plank that has been helping us stay afloat. No more guided life, now we're really on our own. As good as liberation sounds, it comes w/ so much uncertainties. Yet uncertainties bring hope and opportunities.
My journey in Poly has been good. Though not as good as many of my friends' were, but good enough. My Year 1 days were good, Year 2 fabulous, and Year 3... was all about growing up. I'd actually give anything to be back in Year 1 again, or even better, back to Sec 1, and relive all those memories (good and bad) till I'm at the current place I am now, then moving on to the rest of my life. One thing I'm sure of is I'll never ever regret going for the trip to China. There's never gonna be another opportunity like that again and I'm so grateful I was blessed to go on it. :)
Now that tertiary education is over, it's time to consider my options in the coming future! I've been giving a lot of thoughts on joining EY to be an auditor while taking part-time ACCA. Or I can also study full-time at a private Uni/ACCA while taking on a part-time job. But I guess the former is a better option for me since relevant work experience do matter. Time to start finding all my certs, create resume and CV! I'm pretty psyched for all these!
Now....... IT'S TIME TO PARTYYYYY. Anyone who wants to go anywhere, call me along!!!! I shall shop till I drop, eat without a care in the world, party all night long, drink all that I want and travel as much as I can, before anything permanent commences. Of course I'll need to go back to my part-time job as a waitress for the time-being, to finance my spendings. Heehee
To a good future!
No comments:
Post a Comment