Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nothing beats a good b'fast in the morning!

To be honest, we didn't actually have this for b'fast. It was more of erm... brunch seeing as we started eating at 1300. Heeee. But it'd have been an awesome breakfast! Love cooking w/ Suri for our meals. This time he did most of the cooking while I just prepared the pancake mix and washed up. This was the first time I actually succeeded in making pancakes! (& coincidentally on national pancake day as well!) The previous 2 times they just turned out funny. More like egg wraps than pancakes. Heh.

Yums.
And this! Anyone who sees this should try it out. Google/Youtube Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs. IT IS INCREDIBLE. It's easily the best scrambled eggs I've ever had. Easily. Amazing how chives takes scrambled eggs to a whole new level!! And well, it's not just the chives, the method to cook this scrambled eggs makes it creamy and thick w/o adding any milk or cream fresh at all. The recipe did mention cream fresh, I didn't add b/c I didn't hv any, but it turned out really gd anyways! And because Suri cooked it, he can't stop boasting abt his scrambled eggs now......




Tada! Never again am I gonna cook bacon at home! 9 slices of streaky bacon produces a half pan of oil. Urggg. Would rather have some gd sausages next time!

Hehe that's about it. Toodles! :)

1 comment:

dimas geel said...

wow they look so delicious. especially the pancakes. i love pancakes :D
Please visit my blog :)