Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pre-Sales Call 2

Feeling a little bit of jitters for the sales call on Friday and the fact that I have so much more to revise for the 4 papers that I have to take consecutively over 4 days starting on 20th Feb. I wish I didn't have this BComm final assessment now. :( Researching on Maldives is making me feel so stressed because I'm clueless about all the flight details, the different price ranges and everything else that I should know, and I have to get all the necessary things done before tmr afternoon so I can print whatever I need in school. This sucks big timeeeeeee. I'm nerrrrvvvouusss. :/

But Maldives is indeed a beautiful place. Somewhere I must definitely go in this lifetime, in addition to Palau. This remote island concept is really getting to me. I must experience this!!! (Suri!!!!) I want to bring my parents there too, just to thank them for everything they've done for the family. I really hope I'll be able to do that before it's too late!

Ok I'mma get back to my preparation. Will be back soon!

No comments: