Monday, February 06, 2012

So glad I didn't give up.

It was all worth it, those tears and unhappiness. With each major quarrel, I am reminded of how much you love me. The joy of forgiveness, acceptance and reunion. :')

Amidst those anger and disappointment, it was so hard to think clearly. And in retrospect, I always come to the realisation that those things that I argued about, they are important, yet they are also not that important after all. Why is that one forgets how much the other loves them when one is thinking for their own interest? Humans can be so self-centered at times, and this is why people get upset with one another.

I'm so thankful to have people around who care. I live in such a wonderful world, wonderful life, I wish I can stop taking it for granted. I love you all, anyone who has ever been nice to me! :)))

No comments: