Can't say why I'm so in love w/ Bangkok now and the idea of traveling there again despite it being just one month since I've last been there. It could be the way it's so different from Singapore, the food or the shopping, but I really just can't stop thinking about how much I wanna be there again.
Recently I have friends who're thinking of traveling there in July and I wanna go there w/ them so so so so so so much. I can't even describe fully how much I wanna be back there. I just really do. I wanna get clothes at a cheaper price, I wanna shop w/ girlfriends instead of just my boyfriend. I wanna be crazy w/o having to think about what's back at home!
But alas, I can't. I can't travel again b/c it'll be so irresponsible of me to drop everything and enjoy myself. I can't b/c I have to think about how my parents feel. I can't b/c it's time to start a proper job. I can't b/c I have to attend lessons starting in July. I can't, b/c I wanna stop the bad habit of saving up money only after deciding that I wanna travel, and end up having to borrow from people when I realise I do not have enough.
It's really damn difficult for me to decide not to go back there again so soon. But I'll just have to wait and pray that sometime next year, I can find people who want would want to go there for the food, the massage and the clothes.
Goodbye Bangkok for now, hello responsibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment