Saturday, April 28, 2012

Don't make decisions when you're angry. Don't make promises when you're happy.

Going through a lot of downs during the past week. Probably PMS acting up but it made me think a lot about how I've been neglecting my family and how in turn they've started neglecting me too. Like for example I only got to know today that they're celebrating my grandma's b'day tomorrow night. And also many other instances.. It's kinda sad, isn't it? But it's all my doing. My job makes me reach home when everyone's aslp and wake up when everyone's working (well except my grandma). Gonna make it up to them when I get my pay. :)

And then there's Suri. Working tgt is a really good idea, it gives us common friends and more things to talk and joke about, but there's also more quarrels. Sigh. I'm a really petty person, especially w/ people I'm really close w/, so it's really easy for me to be annoyed w/ Suri, which I'm sure he's gotten pretty tired of..

This is the one thing I really dislike about myself. There'd be a point where I feel everything's perfect, and then I'd start doing things that make people dislike me, and I'd then spend many days feeling down about it, not knowing what I can do to make everything fine again. And sometimes it's too late for anything. I really love every single person who's still there for me, I just don't know how I can show it, how to prevent awkwardness and how not to spoil any r's anymore. And I really gotta apologise to Suri for being so, so, so hot-tempered and for spoiling our r's w/ angry words.

I'm sorry, to all of you!

No comments: