Hi guys, I've graduated! 8) Even though I didn't feel exceptionally happy to have graduated, I think I still ought to blog about it to thank those few special people who've been there in the 3-years journey.
Firstly, and most importantly, my parents. I could tell they were really proud of me even though I only graduated w/ a normal diploma cert, w/ no merit or whatsoever. They gave me support not vocally, but through their concern w/ how I'm coping w/ my studies and are always there for me whenever I broke down, especially in my last semester of school. I haven't been a good daughter, but I'm gonna try really hard to be one.
My source of happiness. :) Thanks for making the last semester so much more bearable. Even though sometimes you're really annoying and aren't always there for me, you're still my great, great pillar of strength. Being w/ you gives me so much happiness. Thanks for being awesome and for being so mature most of the time.
Thank you two for coming down specially for Zhenting and I. :') Sorry I wasn't able to spend much time w/ you two that day, and I shld've brought the sunflower home, it's only so small!!! :(
My first semester girlie buddies. <3
My last semester girlie buddies. I wish we could've had more time to get to know one another. Not in school, where all the stress and pressure makes me not myself.. Still, wish you two the best in your future endeavours!
Another person in school who've been a great, great, GREAT help to me. Thanks, Zhen, for being there to talk to me during lectures and lending me notes to copy. Hope your future will continue to shine. :)))
Thinking back, I'm really glad I didn't miss the ceremony. It's an amazing feeling to be able to walk up and down the stage for my certificate and having my picture taken on stage. I'd have regretted so much if I'd missed this chance. Heh. Anyways, after the ceremony was picture taking!
Here goes...
My group of wonderful friends made from Shanghai OIP, whether directly or indirectly. I'm so grateful to have met you guys and even more so that we continued meeting up after the trip and have become such great friends w/ one another. Thanks for adding so many extravagant colours into my otherwise pastel-coloured life.
My wonderful porksies! Small in size yet big in heart. Thank you for you never-ending support, thank you for not giving up on our friendship whenever we're not on very good terms w/ one another, thank you for trusting in ours and the bonks friendship to confide in us and let us know what's happening in your life, thank you for pulling me through my last semester, especially my last night of preparation for the worst paper, thank you for being such a great friend, and thank god that I found a friend like you. I love you so much! <3
Lastly, thank you the 3 ladies in the above 2 pictures. I'll never let our friendship go no matter what unhappiness arises. I love you girls so much too. Hopefully we'll be closer than ever from now on!
There, I'm finally done w/ my grad post. It's easier than I thought it would be! Must be you wonderful people who've made my life filled w/ so much happiness that makes me feel better on this whole graduation issue. Thank you guys. :)
Toodlesssss.
No comments:
Post a Comment