Monday, May 28, 2012

In a freaking dilemma!

Now that graduation is over, it's time for the next phase of my life to begin, but what is the next phase of my life????

Ever since the last paper, I've never considered anything else other than going to the full-time job and part-time ACCA route. But after graduation and knowing that I probably won't get another chance to do that again, and listening to all my friends starting full-time uni, I'm wondering if I'm making the wrong choice for myself. I feel the itch to go full-time studying, focus this time and get perhaps a degree w/ honours or smth. Smth to make my parents more proud of me. And to wear the graduation robe again.. I'm afraid I'm not ready to get started w/ working full-time. I don't want to end up regretting for the rest of my life not getting a degree. Shit, why is this happening?!

How? Can someone tell me what I should go for?

No comments: