Friday, June 01, 2012

What am I gonna do?

Some of you may think that I overreact all the time, that I should let things go instead of making myself so upset. But can you really stand it if you were me? I decided that I didn't want to go Batam for just 2 days b/c of many reasons. I didn't want to waste $45 for such a short trip that I'm sure I'm not gonna enjoy, I didn't want to wake up in the morning at 7am for a morning ferry ride at 10am, I didn't want to have to ask for a handphone cover, I didn't want to buy buns at Cold Storage, I didn't want to buy the ferry ticket myself and travel to Batam by myself. I didn't want to do all these in one morning. But I'm being blamed for making a last minute decision. I was upset, I wasn't in the right state to talk someone else's parent. I told that someone that I will not pick up the phone. But no, that someone chose not to listen to me, started forcing me to pick up the call b/c the mom wants to talk to me. But I didn't want to talk to anyone. I told that someone I don't want to, but really, I don't have a say. And now I'm being blamed for everything. I'm told to control that temper of mine and be more matured. And then I'm ignored. Again. For something that isn't my fault. I said no. So why can't you respect my decision? Why did you have to force me?

No comments: