Sunday, June 03, 2012

I love seafood.

Went Taman Sri Tebrau again ytd evening for Mary's seafood and I cannot be more pleased w/ the good but cheap food. Yums. Though they may not have nice stingray due to their sambal chilli, their crayfish and sotong have never failed to be delicious the 4 times I've been there. Totally yummy. Love crayfish so much now. Heh heh. Today we ordered ard 12 dishes for 7 people and it costed only 37 Ringgit per person. How cheap right?? And I found other good dishes to makan next time like the tom yam soup and kampong chicken. Shall try other dishes the next time I'm there!
 Tried their salted egg yolk crayfish. Not bad, but cereal one's nicer!
 And this is Suri's plate after many, many, many, many la-la. Personally I feel the la-la will be much better if there were a lot of garlic!
There, a group picture w/ auntie Mary. Hehe.

No comments: