This is Suri, he's enlisting in approximately 11hrs, and I'm feeling so, so, so sad. :( I should really not be feeling this way since he and I are always apart! But we've been spending a lot of quality time tgt the past few days, so it makes this teeny weeny separation still upsetting. We made plans while he was still at Batam to spend a day and night tgt, just the 2 of us, w/ no interruptions from parents, friends and other whatnots, and so on 4th June, off we went for a date!
First up was lunch. Since TCC has a 1-1 promotion, I recommended Suri to eat there.
Went to the outlet opposite Somerset 313 despite the previous dissatisfactory dining experience I had there. This time it was pretty good!
Earl Grey Tea.
Yummy seafood aglio olio!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be back there again for more of this.
Suri had this mini crayfish pasta which was very good too! I personally feel that pastas are easy to cook, but whether they are fabulous or not is another thing, but TCC's pastas are really something. Not many restaurants serve such nice pastas! The sauce was nice and slightly creamy but not sickening at all even after many mouthfuls. Would definitely recommend pasta lovers to give TCC a try.
After lunch we decided to go for a walk in 313 since it was still pretty early. Went by Fossil and Suri asked me to take a look at the watch that I mentioned to him before. Looked around, didn't find the one that Jerene has, but found this!
Really like the design a lot. Simple, classy, w/ a bit of a victorian feel to it and trendy too! I think Suri could tell that I really want this watch, so despite already having planned to get me a camera w/ my poly friends, he still got this for me. Where to find such a sweet boyfriend... T.T Times like this, I just can't believe that I've ever thought of letting him go during unhappy moments in our r/s. I should learn to cherish everyone more.
Anyways. After happily shopped at 313, we went ahead to V Hotel Lavender for some alone time! Brings back memories from the Bangkok trip. Sigh. V Hotel is a good place for people of our age. Very modern design at affordable price. Pretty good for b'day parties and all!
Toilet is tiny but nicely designed! Had diarrhoea twice that night but the toilet is comfy enough that I didn't mind staying in there for those 30mins hahaha
Went for a simple dinner downstairs after watching the 8pm and 9pm show w/ Suri! Feels really awesome to be able to just lie on a bed in an air-conditioned room, doing nothing but munching on chips, snuggling w/ your beloved, and chatting here and there about nothing in particular. :)
Bought a bottle of red wine too but I didn't really drink much of it b/c it tasted pretty bad. :/ Anyways, that was pretty much our night. Even though we didn't do a lot of things but I missed it so much. :( Quality time w/ Suri will be pretty hard to find from now on. Sometimes growing up can be a pain in the ass.
We went separate ways after brunch the next day after agreeing to go for a good dinner that night. So at 7pm, I met him at Someset 313 again, and was surprised to see a line of people standing along the walkway right in front of Brotzeit, each holding onto a stalk of daisy. Heh. Thanks, guys. Even though I wasn't surprised by your surprise, I am still touched for what you all planned for me. So naturally I knew we were gonna have dinner at Brotzeit since I've been pestering Suri to bring me there since eons ago. Hahahaha We had a pretty good, but expensive meal! Then these people tried to surprise me w/ my b'day gift by handing me the camera to take pictures w/, which after eyeing it for a few seconds I realised that it may be their gift for me! So I just shamelessly asked, "Is this mine?!" Heh heh. Sorry I wasn't surprised again b/c I kinda think you all will get me a cam cam!!!
Tadah. First time having a camera, and such a good one at that. I'll be sure to put it to extremely good use. Hee. After trying it out for 2 days, I really like it! Can't believe I finally have an actual cammie to take pictures w/. *Contented sigh*
The one thing that actually got me surprised was the b'day cake, which I wasn't expecting at all. It was warm choc lava cake w/ vanilla ice cream. Very yummy!
Girl feeling sad b/c in future I won't be using her cam to take pictures on her behalf anymore!
My love who has made the past 3 days wonderful for me, who made an effort to plan something and buy me something that I really like. Thank you, thank you and thank you again. You're really awesome.
And to these group of people, thank you, thank you and thank you too. It's wonderful to have a group of friends to celebrate b'days w/ and I'm glad I have all of you. I'm glad we have the xi guan to chip in money to get a good gift for everyone of us on our b'days. Hopefully the rest of you will receive gifts that you want on your b'days too! Hopefully in time to come, we'll still be as close w/ one another as we are now.
That was the 2nd last day I had Suri all to myself. And now the last day; the day we have to buy everything that has to be bought for the enlistment!
Here we are taking pictures early in the morning to try out the cammie!
Had subway for lunch, then headed to the barber!
Don't know if he was feeling apprehensive or what but he was being pretty quiet while waiting for his turn to get his haircut.
Heh.
Mohawk!
Moments after shaving his head. Hehe. He was so cute b/c he was so amazed by how he can feel the changes in temperatures immediately.
Cutie boy. We caught Madagascar 3 (major disappointment!!!) and had Macs for dinner before returning home. :)
Even though it's only for 3 weeks and you kept saying I'm overreacting w/ this army issue, I'm still gonna miss you so much b/c this is smth different. You'll be meeting new people there, growing up mentally and physically, and while it's not that dangerous, there're still some dangers involved. Okay I'm overreacting again. Just, all the best my dear boy. I'll be waiting for you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment