Had the intention to blog about Suri's enlistment day but I'm charging my cammie now so I shall wait till tomorrow for that! My mood these few days has been all over the place. Sometimes I feel really excited for no reason, and at other times, I feel a sense of loss and aloneness. Weird. I feel like I have so much time on my hands now and I have to be really careful not to waste it away. The same goes for my money. Have been spending here and there everyday till a large portion of it is already gone!
Speaking about spending, I'm guilty as charged for buying another 2 pairs of long pants to wear at home, 1 jar of hair mask and a pair of earrings two days ago. :x Well, technically Suri bought all these for me except for the earrings, but I did try to clip some money into his money clipper when he wasn't looking.. Heh.
Gonna make use of the time I have now while job hunting to meet up w/ friends. So excited for all ze foooooooooood I'm gonna have during these meetups. Recently I've been having pretty intense cravings for udon. Just love how slurpity it is! (Slurpity is not an actual word)
Yums.
And desserts!!!! Loving desserts more and more as I grow older. Is that why older women tends to grow fatter easily?
Having all these food would mean I have to be extra careful w/ my daily intake of food. Kinda like my body shape now so I shall try to maintain!
Ok goodnights, tomorrow is gonna be a brilliant day. Can't wait to hear from Suri at 21:30!


No comments:
Post a Comment