Last thought for today: BRING SURI BACK TO ME FROM TEKONG.
I miss him so much, I would run towards him and jump into his arms on the 22nd. It's 8 more days of waiting and I'm so sick of it alrdy!!!! Sick of how I can't talk to him when I want to, sick of not being able to listen to his voice for more than 20 minutes each day, sick of how much I want to hug him for comfort but can't. I swear that I'll never let him go over stupid things. Never.
Tomorrow's my first interview and I'm feeling quite jittery even though I don't think there's anything to be scared about. If they like me, and they think I have the potential, then I'm getting the job. If they don't, then I'm gonna wait for the next one. Nothing to be afraid of, yet... Well, tomorrow's gonna be a long day. An interview at 1030 at Chinatown, another interview at 1500 at Ang Mo Kio, followed by work at 1900. Dreadful as it may be, I'm not wasting my time away, so I shall not complain.
Today has been a really great day. It's just so comfortable being with my secondary sch friends. I don't even have to think before speaking. I like our camaraderie. It makes me happy, comforted, and safe, in a way, b/c I know I can always, always count on you girls. Thanks for such a pleasant day. I really enjoyed myself, and I really like my gifts. Thank you!
Now it's time to work on my interview preparations before slping. Goodnight, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment