Sunday, June 17, 2012

It feels about good to be accused that I don't miss you.

Though very hurt I am, I think it is my fault that you feel this way. I hadn't been able to talk to you in proper for the past 4 nights including tonight and it's my fault. Maybe what you're gng through in army is too much w/o me showing that I'm very, truly, deeply concerned w/ every single detail of your confinement. Am I interested? Yes I am. But I also want you to know what is going in my life. But I guess I should've listened about your day and shown more concern before rushing on w/ mine b/c you need it more than I do. I'm sorry. But maybe you need to know that it's hard for me to leave 2130-2230 free for you every single day. It's not my fault that I have to work on Thurs and Fri thus making it impossible for us to chat on the phone. I wish you'd understand rather than accuse me of not wanting to chat w/ you b/c it hurts. All I hope for now is for you to be back on Friday so we can talk things through and be happy again.

No comments: