Started the day off w/ a delightful breakfast at Delifrance w/ my mom. Bought this set meal and another choc croissant, which the both of us shared. The soup, though looks nothing spectacular, was surprisingly good. Had a good time chatting w/ my mom that morning! :D
Afterwards was Ann Siang Hill w/ the girls. Waited so long to visit this place! The plan was to look for a cafe for brunch before going to Oakham market for some shopping. Too bad Oakham market only opens on weekends, so we weren't able to visit it, but I'd definitely go back there for it! We settled on having brunch at PS Cafe since Bibib has been thr before, the food is great and I'm interested to know how the cafe is like. So, on our way there...
Saw many nice buildings like these and many other dining places that look good. Can't wait for the next time I'm at Ann Siang Hill to try out those places!
Love how they display their cakes on these cake stands!
20th birthday presents from the girls which include a burger popin' cookin' & dreamcatcher from Porks, huge ripcurl bag from Jerelyn and Daisy and Havaianas flip flops from Bibib and Ellise! All of them got me such wonderful gifts, I felt really, really blessed. :') Thanks for buying me things that you all know I'll like!
One of PS Cafe's popular finger food - White Truffle Fries! Really well worth the money b/c it came in such a huge mountain. But personally I prefer the truffle fries over at Mr Punch b/c the truffle oil taste is more distinct there. Got fish & chips and calamari rings too.
Here comes my fake b'day cake! Reason why it's fake is b/c they already had a surprise planned for me on the 16th, so this was bought to prevent me from getting suspicious.
Super yummy. It's warm banana cake and vanilla ice cream w/ caramel sauce. Mmmm.
:)
Came home to another 2 birthday cakes from my mom and bro. Had 6 birthday cakes in total this year, which is really something b/c there were birthdays which I didn't get any cakes at all too. So, this year's birthday was really, really good. It felt exceptionally heartwarming to have so many people celebrate it for me, giving me surprises, gifts and cakes. I feel loved and appreciated as a friend, girlfriend, sister and daughter, and I'll try really hard to reciprocate what I feel from you all back to all of you! Thank you, everyone, for giving me such an awesome awesome birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment