Now for the good news: 2 weeks are finally over and it's finally Suri's first book out tomorrow!!!! I'm excited to see how my baby boy has grown over the 2 weeks, excited to listen to his (I'm very sure) endless stories, excited to hug him and excited to make up for the lost time. Will definitely fill up our weekend w/ fun, love and laughter!
The past 2 weeks have been pretty busy though. Not the busy busy but the filled-up-w/-many-activities busy. My days were spent sending resumes, going for interviews, working as casual labour at Mr Punch, meeting up w/ awesome friends over good meals, shopping, having birthday celebrations and sleepovers. I think it was pretty well spent! Managed to really catch up w/ the bonks during this time and it really makes me happy. :) Having Ellise back in SG also made me realise that our friendships will only be complete when all 6 of us are tgt. Having them gone through w/ me the process of growing up from a 13 year old to now a 20 year old, accepting me when I'm at my worst and most childish times and still remain such good friends now gives me an almost family feeling towards them. It's awesome that all of us have whatsapp now too so we can share whatever problems we have in our everyday lives! I sincerely hope that our friendships will last a lifetime. Love all of you girls so much. You all complete me. Hehe.
Tomorrow is gonna be a hectic day! Need to run soooo many mini errands, the most important of which is to purchase all of the ingredients I need to make shepherd's pie in the morning. Then I'll have to make the pie, fly to Hannah's place for my camera memory card, then fly to Pasir Ris before 5pm to wait for baby Suri. It's gonna be a tiring day but it's gonna be really worth it! Can't wait to see Suri's happy face when I give him the pies. Heheeeee.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment