Hi guyz. Hee. Ain't this pretty? For the longest time, I've thought about the colours that my bridesmaids should be in. I've thought of lavender, maroon red, etc. But chancing upon this picture assures me that yellow is what I'm looking for. Yellow signifies brightness, cheeriness, and brings about a sense of happy, bright hope for the future, and that's what I want. I want this happiness to last in my entire marriage life. I know now is too soon for things like that. But looking at this picture makes me want to share a bit of my wedding dreams with y'all!
Back to reality - as I've mentioned, I went for 2 interviews today, first one being at Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd, and the second one being Spa Esprit Group. First one didn't go quite well imo, it was extremely stressful being interviewed by a panel of stern-looking interviewers who not only looked at my character but also my knowledge on accounting. Luckily for me, I didn't screw it up that badly, and they called me back at the end of the day! ^^ On the contrary, Spa Esprit Group's interview went well. It was a pretty informal interview, and I really liked the working environment there. What I'm not so sure about is whether I can learn as much things that as I'd like to.. and as much things as I'd be able to learn in CPCA. After much, much, much consideration, I've decided to just go ahead with working in CPCA, just for the experience and knowledge that I'll be able to gain there. Hopefully I'll do well enough to get extended to a longer term after the first 2 months! What's life w/o challenges, isn't it?
On an even brighter note, Suri is booking out at 3pm tomorrow! Somehow I feel that he doesn't really miss me that much, which makes me a lil' sad. But not all things have to be the way I want them to, so it's okay. Still, I'm really happy that he's booking out in mid-noon and booking in on MON at 8pm. So much time to spend with him before work begins. Feeling really hopeful now for everything that's to come. I love living life. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment