Wednesday, July 04, 2012

On the day before an interview.

Going for 2 interviews tomorrow, another one on Saturday and yet another next Monday. Frankly speaking, I don't really fancy interviews b/c I don't get to talk to anyone else other than the potential employers for the entire day, which is pretty nerve-wrecking to me. So whenever I get a lil' discouraged or nervous, I'll tell myself that I need to do this for my brother and also for my dad, who's already 54 years old this year. Remember how 60 "da shou" used to be such a big thing for our grandparents? My dad is turning 60 in 6 years' time yet he's still working hard for the family and still doesn't have any grandchild yet. What is this world coming to? I need to buck up for my future. So, tomorrow can only be successful. No room for failure!

No comments: