Monday, November 19, 2012

Two year old!!

Not being able to talk to my boy for the next 2 nights is gonna be hard after our wonderfully simple weekend tgt. I miss him, miss him, miss him alrdy!

Sunday marked the 2nd year that I've been tgt w Suri. I am still marveling at how time has passed. It feels both long & short, the time I've been with Suri. It's long when I think abt all the things I've done with him, experiences that I've gone through with him, and short when I think abt how I've gotten to know him in Shanghai. I'm truly blessed to have met him, and we are still very happy tgt now, hopefully for the rest of our future tgt. We are 2 year old, my dear boy! <3

We started off our day at Food for Thought as I wanted to go to a cafe so that we could chill and read books or smth after brunch. Didn't manage to do that in the end b/c I was so distracted by my menstrual cramps, and could only hold on to my cup of cuppacino for some comfort.

BUT. But, the things we had at Food for Thought were awesome! We ordered their Full Works, which consists of all the yummy things that a good breakfast shld have; scrambled eggs, bacon, sautéed mushrooms, sausage, toast, hashbrown and a bit of greens. It was served in a generous portion too! Double awesome! (Photos below.) We also had dark choc & raspberry pancakes. Personally I'd prefer if it's just dark choc alone. Will bear in mind to ask for w/o raspberry the next time. We also had sautéed mushroom with bacon & onion, and fries w/ spicy garlic mayo for sides. But the latter tasted a little weird b/c of the sauce. Would be good w/ another sauce, perhaps! I reaaaally like this place a lot, and will definitely go back there for more!!! Perfect for meet ups with girlfriends. ;)

Then my boy & I went walking ard Nex while waiting for our movie, Argo, to start. Argo was interestingly thrilling in terms of the time factor. It's based on true history, talking abt how this organization aided in 6 US citizens who were stuck in Iran during a pre-revolution period to escape. Very anxious during the part where they had to go through the Iranian customs!!! Ok shall not continue to spoil more of the movie for y'all, though I doubt any of u will watch. Hahaha

Right after the movie we made for our way home. Suri was still full from the brunch, while I had no appetite at all. So our dim sum plan at 126 was cancelled, and that was how we spent our Saturday.

Sunday came and we headed out for lunch after much cuddling on the bed. I love cuddles right after waking up! Feels extraordinarily sweet & blissful.

Lunch was at Nakhon Kitchen. I feel that I've really fallen in love with the place. It's not just the food alone. Though the food, I really love too. I also like the staff there. They remind me so much of my Thailand trip. :) After a stomach-bursting but orgasmic lunch, it's time for Suri to book in!

So that's how we celebrated our 2 yrs tgt. It rekindled and reminded me of the blissful feelings that he has given me over the past 2 years. Sweet, sweet weekend, sweet sweet 2 years worth of memories to look back on!

能吃是福。That, I agree. Agree, agree, agree. Food is one of the few things that brings people tgt, and brings smiles to faces. Food, music, books, family, friends, boyfriend. All I cannot live without. :)







No comments: